Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Sonrise Church

So....more infamy heading my way....any publicity is better than none etc etc...no escape for the wicked.....the bea(s)t goes on + on + on ad infinitum..

Click on the heading above for link.

This is my response >

"Dear Glenn.

Sorry for not replying earlier - I rarely use this blog & don't check for comments very often.

Let me say straight away that I disapprove of the "scare tactics" used against you personally & your church - rather an ill-informed debate than an ill-conceived "outing" strategy!

Answers to your questions:

1, 2, + 3) I assumed that "sonrise" applied to a single organisation - I found nothing to contradict this, & only found American websites using it. Obviously I should have searched further.

4) Well come on good sir! "Interesting, funny, & at the same time quite sad & frightening all at the same time!" *

Wishing you the best of luck for the future - by all means do reply, but don't expect much of a response from me.

Job done.

Move on."

(* Glenn's own carefully chosen words describing my original post).

Copyright MCCB Overview + Scrutiny Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment